You are here:Home » love » Our Funny Family Halloween Costume

Our Funny Family Halloween Costume

Robbers and Bag of Money Family Costume

So I found the idea on pinterest…(where all the good ideas are) and knew I wanted to try it for our little family of three! The money bag costume was based on a wearable blanket pattern but instead of arms I just sewed an elastic hem at the top and added two elastic straps to hold it up. Here are the pics of how our mommy/daddy robbers and little bag of money baby costume turned out. Enjoy!


In hindsight I wish I would have put the $ symbol a little higher but when you have limited time on your hands you have to let things go sometimes...


They are such a cute pair!


I love my little family!


Here's a detailed shot of her little headband made of elastic, fake money folded over and fanned, and real change glued together.


And a few more cute shots :)



Oh that smile!!


Bits of bills sewn on to the back.